Wednesday 24 September 2014

Feeling Poorly: Motivation

Hello all,

I am feeling poorly. Poorly on a week where I have 2 interviews, a work trial and counselling. So far I have had to miss my counselling, which is crap, and I just really don't want to miss anything else. 

The purpose of this post is to give myself, and others, some motivation. When I am feeling low and ill like I am at the moment I really struggle with keeping motivated, so I have decided to try and boost my spirits a bit.





These three really stood out to me and I plan on doing things for myself more and doing things that make me happy. I will not let feeling like poop get me down, I will push myself through it and be a better person at the end of it.

Coming up next: HAIR CARE!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik